Saturday, April 01, 2017

Basketball

I admit it. I am not a basketball fan. It moves so quickly that I have trouble following it. The score changes with nerve-wracking swiftness. I would rather watch football or baseball. 

However, when a Mississippi team is working hard and doing well, I am happy for them. My sister and brother-in-law both graduated from MSU and I have a nephew there right now. 

Once the Lady Bulldogs got to the Sweet 16, I tried to watch the games. My heart just couldn't take it! It was all I could do to tune into the last 5 minutes!  How could die-hard State fans watch and not have heart attacks??

I will be following the game via social media on Sunday. But, you can rest assured I won't be tuning in till the last 5 minutes! 

Good luck to the Lady Bulldogs! They have earned their place in history. 

 

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...