Friday, May 03, 2013

Vacation Top 10

Too tired for a lengthy travelogue, I decided to just list and picture my top 10 things about the great road trip of 2013.

10. Breakfast with Teresa's cousins in North Carolina, including these amazing homemade scones!
 9. Seeing where Superman lives! Metropolis, Illinois.
 

 8. Tulips! My favorite flower was blooming everywhere. 

 7.  The Jefferson Memorial. This place still takes my breath away. 
  
 6. The Vietnam Memorial and this statue in particular.
 5. Christ Church, Philadelphia, PA, where Benjamin Franklin and George Washington attended services.
 4. Cherry trees! Especially with loved ones posed underneath them. 

 3.  Arlington. Breathtaking and absolutely humbling.
 2. Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence was signed.
1. Spending time with family and dear friends. Priceless!





2 comments:

Michelle (Isabelle) said...

Nice photos. Beautiful time of year to visit. Thanks for sharing! =)

Deborah said...

Love the tulips! That looks like such a fun trip.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...