Saturday, August 04, 2007

Whew II

Dad called. His cancer has NOT spread. Treatment options will be discussed later in the month. Thankfully, the fact that this is contained makes those much more varied and considerably less invasive.

Stepmom is already researching treatment options on the internet and printing things out for Dad to read. I am amazed at what is available now that wasn't even five years ago when Dad battled this cancer demon for the first time.

So, I finally breathe out that BIG sigh of relief.

Whew!

3 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

and so do several of the rest of us :-)

Anonymous said...

Breathing a huge sigh of relief for y'all as well!

Melissa

Jeanette Huston (chewysmum79@yahoo.com) said...

My prayers are with you!

Jeanie

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...