Thursday, August 23, 2007

The Heat!

Well, it is August in Mississippi and there is only one real topic of conversation.

The heat.

We really can't complain that much. It had been an unusually mild summer for us until August. That's when the record temps decided to come out of hiding and gang up on us all at once.

But there are some advantages.

* I have a legitimate reason not to cook. Don't want to heat up the house and drive up the electricity bill ya know. ;)
* I have an excuse to spend more time playing on the computer.
* I have actually made a dent in the natural disaster area that is also known as my office.

Now if you'll excuse me,

I'm Mellllllltttiinnnnngggggg...


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...