Friday, March 11, 2011

iPad2

I just ordered my last year's birthday, Christmas, anniversary, and Valentine's gifts all rolled into one. The iPad 2.

I have wanted one of these ever since the first model came out. But, I like to wait for the second generation of a new gadget to come out before I purchase. And today, my long saved for iPad became available. And, in 10 days, it will be in my hot little hand!

Giftcards from friends and family purchased the case and paid the tax. Thanks Amy, Bryan, and Granna!

My e-books on my iPhone have given me my reading life back and I am looking forward to reading on my iPad. Large print books are nice, but difficult for me to hold. I will be able to watch movies on it. And I love to be able to look things up while I am watching TV. I may even be able to show watercolor demos to my art classes on it. The possibilities are endless.

So, I will be watching my mailbox like a kid on Christmas morning! Santa is coming.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We just bought Don (my hubby) one of the first generation iPads. Best Buy was clearing them out, so we go this one for $150 less than the equivalent iPad2. However, he doesn't need much. Doesn't need a camera in one...things like that. This one will be quite suitable for him. It's a 64GB, so it will have plenty of room for him too. He's not one who gets excited about technical gadgets, but he's wanted this for a good while. Now he's getting hooked on apps :D So funny!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...