Tuesday, March 07, 2017

FM Radio

On my last vacation, instead of plugging in my iPhone with its customized playlists, I decided to listen to old fashioned FM radio.

It turned out to be a lot of fun. As one adult hit/Top 40 station faded out, I would scan to see if I could find another one. I almost always could. I found out that John Tesh really is everywhere with his 'Intelligence for Your Life.' 

Best of all, I heard some new (for me, at least) songs. Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You', Nathan Sykes 'Over and Over Again', Andy Grammer's 'Keep Your Head Up' (How did I miss THAT??), and 'Scars to Your Beautiful' by Alessia Cara. 

I am glad that I got out of my iTunes rut long enough to rediscover the fun of scanning for new stations and hearing different music. Of course, now that I have discovered it, I will be downloading it on iTunes! 

Here is a radio song for your morning. 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdwsXLmrHE

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...