Sunday, November 19, 2006

Those Caveman Commercials

OK, the gloves are off! Those commercials with the "sensitive" caveman have gone too far!

The latest one shows the caveman sitting on a couch in a therapist's office. He is his usual whiny self, complaining about the original commercial's assertion that getting a particular insurance is so easy "a caveman could do it." He begins to challenge the therapist with the thought of how SHE would feel if these people said something was so easy a THERAPIST could do it.

He does have a point.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

LOL, Karen! I thought of you when I saw that one.

;-)

Ms. Williams said...

Karen,
I love this post. Ha ha. It cracks me up. I never got a change to thank you for my card and letter. THANK YOU. I am sure that you never wrote it intending to make me cry but it did. Its nice to know that someone else is going through something similar. Your card is hanging right here by my computer and I love the quote on the flower picture. I try to live by it most of the time. I do remember you at maw maws 50th anniversary. Well anyways I just wanted to tell you thank you. Hope everything is going well for you and your family!
Love,
Jamie

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...