Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Gift of Good Days!



Wow!


I have just had the gift of two good days in a row. This does not happen often, so when it does, I am particularly happy.

Over the past two days I have:


  • Organized books in my office.
  • Gone out to lunch with my husband and my sweet father-in-law.
  • Visited my local craft store which has a lot of wonderful new inventory.
  • Checked out a lovely new independent bookstore downtown.
  • Cooked a new hot chicken salad from Paula Deen's recipe collection (this one did NOT start with a stick of butter!).
  • Gone to choir practice.
  • Participated successfully in a Weight Watcher challenge online.

For most people, this is not a lot. They can do all this and more in a single day. But, for me, this is a gift.

And I appreciate it.


2 comments:

auntie-c said...

Yay!!! love ya!

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's better than Me on any given day.
Hugs, Marci

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...