Friday, March 02, 2007

All They Can Do

My family got the news Wednesday. After months of brutal chemotherapy, the last two spent in the hospital, my dear friend was given the news that it did no good. The tumor did not shrink.

The doctors have done all they can do. He will be coming home tomorrow.

The hope of him coming back cancer free is put aside for the hope of him having some quality time with his family before this disease takes him. He is at peace with going to his eternal home and that is a comfort to us.

But we will continue to pray for miracles.

2 comments:

auntie-c said...

Praying with you, dearest friend.

nessie said...

I am soo sorry about that. This happened resently to my cousin - she is 21 and so was her friend who passed a way at the begining of the year. Very sad.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...