Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Horoscope

I don't usually take much stock in these things, but today's caught my eye. I am a Libra, BTW. Don't everyone say "I have been telling you this for years" at once. :P


Instead of thinking about everyone else's needs, put yourself first for a change. This is not about being unconsciously selfish. It's about acknowledging that love of others begins with developing your self-esteem. If you don't take adequate care of yourself, then you won't have very much to give anyone else.



4 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

"I have been telling you this for years"

;-P

Karen :) said...

Smartarse ;P

auntie-c said...

Oh good! They took my submission for your paper!

;-p

Karen :) said...

snerk

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...