Saturday, May 10, 2008

How Do They KNOW???

As many of you know, my dear husband has had "new truck fever" for the past several weeks. His beloved GMC Sonoma has over 200,000 miles on it and is beginning to show it's age. For his 2 hour round trip commute, he has to have a reliable and low maintenance vehicle.

So, yesterday he went to our local Chevrolet dealer and got figures on a Chevrolet Colorado. He liked the gentleman with whom he was dealing and planned to finalize a deal on Tuesday, his next day off.

This morning, I was awakened by my husband, who told me that the truck would not start and that he would need to take my van to work.

Maybe it knows...




3 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

It knows. Just like your hair knows when you have an appointment for a haircut and chooses that day to look better than it has in weeks.

The Hubster's truck is not happy that it has to live in the driveway ever since we got the roadster. I'm sure it's sitting out there thinking "Stoopid car"!

Karen :) said...

LOL on the hair thing!

I guess this is also along the same lines as the item that poops out the day AFTER the warranty has expired?

They may be inatimate objects, but they have a sixth sense!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

Poor Truck~ I feel sorry for it after all these years. . .when does the trade take place?

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...