Thursday, May 29, 2008

Progress


Well, the great office cleaning and organizing project is STILL going on. But I am making progress. I have moved my desk over by the window and I can see the desktop for the first time in recent memory.

I am using Julie Morgenstern's book "Organizing From the Inside Out" as a guide. It talks about putting things where you really USE them. So, I have set up a vanity area in my office, so that I can easily get ready when my darling husband is hogging our one tiny bathroom, or asleep in our tiny bedroom.

Books, CD's, and sheet music are all being sorted and what is not being used or enjoyed has gone to a local church for their yard sale. Other books have flown off to friends who might enjoy them.

Trips down memory lane have slowed me down, but I do see an end in sight.

As as God is my witness, I will never let it get this cluttered again!

Really!

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

LOL -- and RML as your witness, too!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

THANKS for the books you sent to me~ Your office looks GREAT~!~

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...