Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight


Looking for something easy to read while trying to get things in order for the next couple of weeks, I picked up this book. My surly bookseller friend had read it and given it a favorable review. My young neighbor, Sam, had expressed an interest in it as well, so I thought I would get it and pass it on to her when I finished.

Well, today, she came up, saw my copy of "Twilight" on the table and immediately declared that she wanted it. I am not through reading it, but I downloaded a second copy from e-reader and gave her my hard copy. She declares that she does not like to read. However, she is now sprawled out on my couch devouring this book.

I am tiptoeing around her.

I don't want to break the spell...

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Hi Karen! I tagged you at my blog!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...