Sunday, November 30, 2008

Over

It has been a lovely week, but I am glad it is over!

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. My mother gave it 6 months. There have been struggles at times, but we went into marriage knowing that we shared core values and that we were committed to making it work.

Most of my husband's family came for the holiday. I really do enjoy my in-laws. They have always treated me more like "blood kin" than an "outlaw" and for that I am grateful.

We celebrated a niece's 7th birthday, complete with cake, balloons, and presents.

Other than that, we watched football, ate too much pie, and played Scrabble and Dominoes. Another typical Thanksgiving.

And for that, I am thankful.



No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...