Saturday, January 16, 2010

Football

For the first time in a couple of years, I am loving the pro football playoffs. Three of "my" teams are playing this weekend. The Saints clobbered poor Kurt Warner and Arizona. Having visited New Orleans recently, I know first hand how much rooting for the Saints is helping this city in its continuing recovery from Katrina. And, of course, I was thrilled to see Peyton and the Colts knock off the Ravens. I was impressed with the Ravens young team, however, and expect to see really good things from them in the future.

Tomorrow, I am rooting for Brett Favre and the Vikings to beat Dallas. I would love to see the "old man" do it one more time. I have not really been able to warm up to Dallas since Tom Landry retired.

As for the Jets/Chargers, I will probably root for the Jets because the Colts should have a better chance against them.

I even watched football and DVRed figure skating! I know my friends will find that hard to believe.

Saints/Colts Superbowl?

Could happen. :)

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...