Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year





Don't worry! This is not a "year in review" type post. If you are like me, you are sick to death of the retrospectives clogging the internet, newspapers, and TV.

I try not to dwell too much in the past. I miss people who have died, usually around anniversary times. But I don't sit around constantly harping on the "good old days."

This is not to say that some of the old days have not been darn good. But, there is no time I want to go back to. I want to know what's ahead! I want to learn something new. I was among the first of my friends to get a Facebook account in 2007. Now, I am trying to figure out Twitter. I look forward to learning more about art and becoming better at watercolor. I want to relearn some of the French I have forgotten since college.

I may look back briefly, but I can't look forward if my head stays turned in the direction of my ass!

So, on to 2010!










No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...