Sunday, January 02, 2011

Letting Go

It seems today as if I have been bombarded by messages about letting go. I suppose many of these are expected at this time of year. But this year, they are really shouting at me. 


I need to let go of:


1. False hopes (not real hope, but things that are just not going to happen, and even if they did, would not necessarily be good for me.)


2. Stuff. Like many I have too much of it. I am looking to pare down considerably as my physical condition simply does not allow me to maintain it.


3. People who continually drag me down. I made progress with this over the past year, but more boundaries are needed. I just don't have the energy. 


Here's to 2011.





1 comment:

Melissa Foster Denney said...

Ditto all of the above.

Here's to LETTING GO! and learning from our mistakes.

Happy New Year, my friend.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...