Monday, January 03, 2011

To Do List 2011

I am no longer foolish enough to make "resolutions" that I am sure to break. However, I did want to make a list of things I HOPE to accomplish this year. Something I can refer back to at times to see how I am doing.

1. Go to Savannah, GA and eat at "The Lady and Sons" on Teresa's 50th birthday.

2. Make another CD of Christian music.

3. Attend another "Imagicopter" event to display and sell my art.

4. Do one or more watercolor demonstrations at "The Cricket Box."

5. Find some new recipes utilizing the things I *CAN* eat.

6. Have breakfast or lunch with a friend at LEAST twice a month.

7. Learn 10 new 7 letter words.

8. Increase my charitable giving.

OK, I think that is enough. I will check back on this post in a couple of months to see how I am coming along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Savannah. The line was too long with we went to Lady and Sons. Have fun!

I can help you with that charitable giving ;-)

Melissa D.

P.S. Google is being weird and won't let me sign in. . . .

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...