Saturday, March 22, 2014

Car Shopping

I am not a fan of car shopping. However, our 2006 Town and Country mini-van is making way too many trips to the shop these days. The things that are going wrong are just not cost effective to fix in an 8 year old vehicle.

My husband insists on a vehicle with an "American" label (even if half the parts are made in other countries). He also insists on going out of town to look at every possible choice. I am having trouble getting him to realize, with the transparency of the internet, there is no need to do this.

I have already done some research. I know what I want, where I want to get it, and who I want to buy it from.

Alas, I am certain that it is not going to be that simple.


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...