Thursday, November 13, 2014

Opinions (Rant Alert)

Everyone has opinions. Everyone has the right to his or her own opinion. Everyone has the right to express his or her own opinion. It may not jive with my opinion, but I try very hard to "agree to disagree" as much as possible. I am not always successful, but I am trying harder each day. 

What is so wearing is when people are aware of my opinions on key subjects, but feel the need to constantly belittle my opinions or to change my mind. I listen to my inner voice. I pray. And I research issues on more than ONE news site. 

A sad thing is that people who constantly belittle the opinions of others, often don't even realize they are doing it. Some people live to argue. That is great if they can find someone who likes to argue as much as they do!

I am not that person. You don't have to agree with me, but, realize that most my key opinions are not likely to change, unless I find good reason to change them.

                                                           Please.


 

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...