Monday, January 02, 2017

Organizing Art Supplies

Today, I used my "Christmas money" to hire Lacey McLaughlin of Neat Freaks Organizing to help me clean up and organize my art area. 

Said art area is actually a corner of my living room and is not very large. Making the most of my small space was a challenge that Lacey took on willingly. Bless her. 

My supplies had become so scattered and piled up that I found my creativity was stifled as well. I look forward to being able to regain my creative freedom as I use my newly reorganized space. Now I just have to find the time to do my own art in between getting ready for classes and other obligations. That is the hard part. 

Wish me luck!

 

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...