Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Tornadoes

Fortunately, no houses actually blew away, but there was quite a bit of damage last Saturday as not one, not two, but THREE tornadoes hit my small city of Vicksburg, Mississippi. 

For the most part, we have really been spared in the tornado department since the big one hit in December of 1953. I would think that one would be headed right for us, only to have it go above us or dissipate before it got to us. And, believe me, I have been thankful for that. And I am beyond grateful for the fact that no lives were lost this time. 

It looks like we might be in for another round of bad weather and possible tornadoes tomorrow. Everyone be weather aware and do what it takes to stay as safe as possible. We can replace the homes and businesses. We can plant more trees. What we can't get is another YOU.  


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...