Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Disconnected

Grrrrrrrrrrrr


This is day three of limited connectivity to the internet and I am not happy.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, there are days (like today) that this is my only clear "voice" and my only way to interact with the world.


I am being the squeaky wheel. I have called Cablelynx repeatedly. They send the techs out, but they are not fixing the problem. I am waiting on a call from the plant manager. I hope my hair is not gray by the time I hear something.


I am reasonably certain that the core problem is with the equipment outside my house. But, no one wants to take the time to climb the pole and do the job properly. That seems to be the norm in most things these days.


So, I wait. I hope and pray my connection will stay long enough for me to post this.


Crossing my fingers...


1 comment:

Eleanor said...

And exactly WHAT would the problem be with gray hair???

;-)

GET THEE WIRED PRONTO!!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...