Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Blahs


Today I have had an old fashioned case of the blahs. I hate it when I feel like this. With all the stuff that is going on with friends and in the world, I feel like I have NO excuse for feeling blue.

A lot of times, the blahs come from things that are pretty small in the grand scheme of things. Stuff like the husband being grumpy from weeks of a grueling schedule at work. Frustration that my body won't hold up to do all the things I want to do. Feeling like my "real life" friends are always tugging at me, but never seem to be there when *I* need to whine!

And, I feel guilty. Even though I know the blahs are a normal part of life, I don't feel like *I* am entitled to feel that way. I have a cozy house, nice vehicle, loving family, financial stability, and loads of friends. Most people would be envious of the blessings I enjoy.

I know that these blahs won't last long. They will probably be gone with a good night's sleep.

And I will be my happy self again.

1 comment:

SuziQoregon said...

((( hugs)))

pqibkcz ;-P

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...