Sunday, March 16, 2008

Holy Week

And, we're off!

I love Easter. I really do. This is my favorite time of year. I love Spring, with it's warming temperatures and budding trees and flowers. But, this is also my busiest week of the year.

One solo this morning in church...check!

That just leaves one trio on Maundy Thursday, two Good Friday service solos, and then the three ring circus that is Easter at my church.

This year, it looks like I will be singing for a funeral this week as well. The friend who just lost her mom, lost her dad today.

Sending up fervent prayers that the voice and body hold out for this all important week.

Some chocolate Easter eggs might not hurt either...


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...