Friday, February 20, 2009

Sick

Ugh! I had a lovely time in Nashville. Ate wonderful omelettes. Found cute shoes. Sat in the hot tub. Had quality time with my BFF.

Coming home, my throat got scratchy, I started to wheeze, and I had a headache. In two words, the crud. Four days later, despite an increase in my steroid and frequent puffs of my inhaler, my throat is still sore. I have cut my talking to a bare minimum and warned friends and family that I am not answering my phone unless they call twice in a row which indicates dire emergency.

I admit that after having nodes last year, I get pretty paranoid any time my throat gets sore now.

BIBO...

Repeat as necessary.

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

GET BETTER!!!!

Melissa Foster Denney said...

Oh Karen~ I'm so sorry you're sick again.

I'm gonna be in Jackson on Monday and Tuesday. It's gonna be a busy work trip and I won't have time to visit.

I'll wave your direction.

Take care of yourself.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...