Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dumb

Tonight I am kicking myself for being dumb. No excuses. Just plain dumb.

Due to first of the year medical expenses, I have not been getting my house cleaned by my monthly cleaning goddess. I am hoping to get her back once these deductibles are met and things settle down.

The thing that drives me nuts in my house is dirty floors. Ironically, this is the one thing I am really not supposed to clean because of my asthma. Vacuuming carpet is a particular "no-no."

Today, I decided I was going to see if I could just vacuum the hardwood floor in my office with my little electric broom designed for this purpose. The dirt was just making me crazy.

9 hours and 3 uses of my inhaler later, I can truly say that this was the dumbest thing I have done in a while. Next time, I am just gonna name the dust bunnies and make pets out of 'em.

Anybody know any good dust bunny names?

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

Matilda. Works for mine. Now STOP THAT!

SuziQoregon said...

Thumper and don't do that again1

Kayla said...

Flopsy, Mopsy & Cottontail?

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...