Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Me!

Just in a new guise. My friend, Carrie, just debuted a new blog, complete with a template from:
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/

I have not been totally happy with the last incarnation of my blog template, but was not happy with many of the other Blogger templates, either.

Soooooo, I went to the cutest blog on the block and found myself a new one. I donated a bit for their time and effort via Paypal (though this is not required) and dressed up my humble blog.

If your blog needs a face lift, check it out!

3 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

Nice :-) I like the new color scheme.

fiona said...

LOVE THIS!!

Isn't it just the sweetest little website of cute templates??!! All free as well.

I love your new blog template and it is just the perfect one for someone who is artistic and talented as you my sweet friend; reflects your personality too!

(oh and thanks for the mention too!)

xox

PS.. smiling at the word verification so I can post this comment:

xtRMLj

what a hoot - an RML moment!

Karen :) said...

Lol on the RML moment! I do like this new look. Thanks! :)

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...