Saturday, June 06, 2009

Musings

Our air conditioner is out again. My husband reminded me that it went out last year as well. Thankfully, this time it is only in the 80s and not the 90s. Hoping for a quick and and cheap fix. Hope the guy that fixed it last year is still available. He was a peach.

I also had my first experience with what my iMac book calls the "spinning beach ball of death."  My mac hung up for the first time, forcing me to have to shut it down at the power button. I wish I had a video of me frantically combing the book for a better solution, all the while knowing what would have to be done. 

My iMac hung up after I downloaded something called "Scorch" so I could download Andrew Lloyd Weber's Pie Jesu to sing in church in the morning. I have it, but it is in the low key. I am singing with our local lyric-coloratura diva, so I had to find the high key. Thank goodness for sheetmusicdirect.com!

I bought another new watercolor book. I am trying to figure out what books I can rearrange or get rid of in order to make room for my watercolor book collection. Anybody want the entire Mitford Series? Free to good home!

Enough rambling for one night. 






No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...