Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Baton Rouge

Tomorrow morning, my husband is leaving for Baton Rouge to work an outage at a nuclear plant located near there. He is looking forward to a change of scenery and a chance to make some good money towards his retirement.

He is set to be gone for about a month. He says that he may drive home on one of his days off. I just don't see the feasibility of driving 7 hours round trip to be home for less than a day. Of course, I am hoping to drive down there and stay with him a night or two and visit my cousins while he is at work.

I have never been home alone for more than 3 days or so without him. It is going to be a bit strange. Thankfully, although I will miss him, I am pretty self sufficient. I might even get the gumption to tackle some projects that I hesitate to start when he is home.

Of course, I can always paint! :)

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...