Friday, April 16, 2010

Via Dolorosa



Unable to sleep after the Maundy Thursday service at my church, I found myself playing with the iMovie program on my iMac. Inspired by a few online friends who expressed a desire to hear me sing the "Via Dolorosa", I decided to see if I could make some sort of slide show to go with the track I recorded in Nashville a few years ago.

So, I searched the web for relevant pictures in the public domain, added the track, and after some fiddling and fussing, put it on YouTube. I have never "broadcast myself", so this was a first.

The response has totally amazed me, with 396 views of this video in the past two weeks. Not sure if this is what is called "viral", but I am humbled by the number of people who have taken the time to listen to this touching song.

2 comments:

marky said...

Karen,this is absolutely beautiful. I am so blessed to have crossed paths with you! :)
Marci

Barbara said...

That was beautiful!

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...