Friday, March 26, 2010

The Show

The Vicksburg Art Association Spring Show opens tomorrow night. For this, my second art show, I have taken the risk of entering a series of watercolor paintings. These have been well received by artists (some of them professional) on my Flickr site and by my friends. I don't know if they will appeal to the art buying public here.

As my husband retires this week, I would love to be able to make some extra money with my art. My disability benefit is a blessing and I am thankful for it. But, public mental health counseling was not exactly a high paying job and my benefit is based on that.

So wish me a customer who likes "my" colors, has good taste, and wants to spend some money.


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...