Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reaping

I must admit that I truly believe that we reap what we sow. Some people call it Karma. Some people use the saying "What goes around, comes around." They all basically say the same thing. Believing this helps take away the sting of betrayal, hurt, etc. 

I try to sow good things: hope, love, peace, understanding, and joy. But, I am realizing that I need to be more choosy about who and what I nourish in the future. I want to nurture people who will pay it forward and nurture others, not take advantage of them. I want to support worthy causes that use the money for people and not administrative costs. 

However, sometimes sowing in what seems to be the "wrong" place, turns out for the good. It may cause needed changes to occur or  bring dark issues into the light. I believe that all things really do work together for good when done in the right spirit. 

Still, I will strive to invest more wisely in the future and reap good things.

 

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...