Friday, March 23, 2018

Snakes

It's that time of year again. Time for the snake pictures to hit my Facebook feed. In the words of Indiana Jones: 

"Snakes...why'd it have to be snakes!" 

Much Iike Indiana, I HATE snakes. I have an unreasoning terror of even those that are harmless. I can't bear to see them on the TV or the movie screen, and I don't even like to look at pictures of them. 

Trying to hide all the pictures from my Facebook feed without having to really look at them is quite a feat. I wish Facebook had an extension of some kind to automatically change pictures of snakes to say, puppies or kittens. 

Until then, I will just have to hit the little ... in the upper right-hand corner of the post and hide it as fast as I can. 

Is it true that there are no snakes in Ireland?

Maybe a move is in order. 



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yep, there have never been any snakes in Ireland. Not I can't account for any pet snakes that some people may have imported, but the only native reptile in Ireland is a type of lizard. So you would be safe :)

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...