Thursday, July 20, 2006

It's NOT cancer!

I have about decided that these are the most beautiful words in the English language. When my friend called today with these wonderful words after weeks of waiting and worrying, I could finally REALLY relax.

She is blessed with not having cancer. Two of my other friends have not been as fortunate. Both of these clean living, health conscious, and positive thinking people of faith have been diagnosed with cancer this summer. Why these precious people have to deal with this brutal disease while other people can abuse their bodies with alcohol and tobacco for years with no consequences will never cease to puzzle me.

I may never understand. But I can pray daily for miracles...and I do.

3 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

Why did I not see this in your signature line till tonight - Gotcha bookmarked now :-)

Eleanor said...

Just noticed it, too!

Ya gotta HOLLER when you do stuff like this!!!

I'm thinking about starting a third Blog, called "ClothesMule."

auntie-c said...

Thank you, my friend, for loving me as you do... it's NOT cancer and I am grateful. hugs and much love, ~c

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...