Sunday, May 16, 2010

MG Days

Looks like this week is going to be mostly resting. My body is giving me some messages I know by now not to ignore. An MG flare-up for me usually starts with severe fatigue. Not the kind of fatigue people experience after being busy for days or generally overdoing it. I am talking about waking up as tired or more tired than when I went to bed. This kind of fatigue has me wanting to sleep 18-20 hours out of 24.

Next we have the choking. Loads of fun. No cornbread, rice, plain water, or crackers for me for a few days. I always find it ironic that I choke on plain water, but don't choke on carbonated beverages. Go figure. Thank goodness for Diet Coke!

My current fashion colors are black and blue. I am not falling exactly, more like just stumbling into things. And, of course, with the steroids I take and my naturally pale skin, I am sporting bruises literally from my shoulders to my ankles. I am a Spring. Black and blue are NOT in my palette!

My big activity of the day was one hour of church. Followed by two naps.

So, for the moment, I listen to my body.

Even if I am not crazy about the message. :P

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...