Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Vocabulary?

There was a time in the not-so-distant past where I was able to keep up with much of the latest slang terminology. But, after reading about (no, I did not watch the VMAs) the performance of Miley Cyrus, I realized I was hopelessly behind the times.

I had no earthly idea of what "twerking" was. I thought "motorboating" was something done in a boat. Well, I suppose it could be. I had seen "smh", but had no idea what it meant. If you want to know what twerking and motorboating are, google them. I am still "smh" (shaking my head) over those!

I did watch clips of the performance, which I did find tasteless. I found myself "smh" over it. I found it a little "cray-cray." I am obviously too old for this stuff. I found it kinda wack. 

I think I'm finna put on some 70's music and chill out in my crib. 


1 comment:

Deborah said...

Ha! This made me LOL.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...