Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Happy Wednesday!

Papa cardinal began showing up a few days ago. Mama was staying on the nest almost full time. I was officially on "baby watch." 

Yesterday afternoon, I saw the first little beak pop up above the nest. I was so happy that my husband joked that I must feel like passing out cigars! 

I can't see inside the nest, so I have no idea how many babies there are, but I am hoping to see more little beaks popping up soon. 

I woke up this morning feeling ridiculously happy. I spent much of my late night hours reading back over the life and words of Jesus. Luke 10:27 is one of my favorite verses and is the crux of who Jesus was and what he wanted for this world. 

 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind, and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 

I also woke up with this wonderful Mama Cass tune running through my head. Have a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfQsngNoV7I 

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...