Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Loungewear?

Recently I saw an ad for plus-size lingerie in my Facebook feed. It said something to the effect of relaxing in style. This "style" was an underwire bra and form-fitting underdrawers! 

Honey, there was nothing that looked relaxing about THAT getup! 

When I want to relax, I want as little fabric next to me as possible. Granny panties and some big ole, loose-fitting jammies are much more my "style." And they don't even have to match. I am not wearing a bra unless I am leaving the house or expecting company. In my book, there is nothing about a bra that is relaxing in any way, no matter how comfortable the ad says it is. 

Come on, plus size companies. Get real. 
Seriously. 


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...