Thursday, August 28, 2008

Selfish

OK, in the light of morning and having had some sleep, I do realize how selfish my post last night seems. Losing a trip is nothing compared to losing a home.

So, I have gone from starry-eyed traveler to hurricane watcher. I have already been out this morning to stock up on bottled water and non-perishables. My tank is full of gas. We have candles, lanterns, and batteries. I even found some disposable grills on sale at the Kroger store. We are about as ready as we can get.

So, I am watching the weather channel and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

auntie-c said...

You are not selfish to want to have a lovely trip with your husband not interrupted by this storm.

Disappointed I'll accept.

love you.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...