Sunday, October 18, 2009

15


Sam turned 15 today. It just does not seem possible. What happened to the adorable tot who would toddle up to the fence and call for Bill? Now she is an aunt to a three year old herself.

I have such a "wish list" for young Samantha. I want her to see herself as the smart young lady she is. I want her to be happy. I want her to be with people who lift her up instead of dragging her down. I want her to avoid the pitfalls of alcohol and drugs. I want her to find her passion.

But, alas, MY wish list is not HER wish list. I just want the very best for her and I pray that, someday, she will want the best for herself.

Happy Birthday, Sam.


No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...