Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sad

***Whine Alert***
You may want to stop here! :P

My husband did not call last night. He is 4 hours away in Louisiana, working an outage for another plant. He is supposed to be gone for a month or more. I know that he probably got too tied up at work to be able to get away to call. I feel like a teenager waiting for a call from a boy. I am sure he will call tonight and all will be fine.

My art teacher just called and canceled my lesson. We have not been able to get together in almost a month. I am learning a lot on my own, but I miss her. Like many painters, I need that second set of eyes to help me figure out what needs tweaking to make a painting the best it can be.

All my friends are crazy busy right now. And a problem with having friends close to my own age is that those who have not had hysterectomies are going through menopause all at once. Between the busyness and the hormones, I am giving everyone a wide berth. It gets lonely. But I know, this too will pass.

So, I think I am going to sign off, have a good cry, and move on.

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...