Friday, June 18, 2010

Good Grips

A trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond brought me an unexpected happy this week. I went in for some other things, and, as always, I have to browse through the kitchen gadgets.

Whilst browsing, I came upon a section called "Good Grips." These tools have handles that are thicker, softer, and easier to grip than conventional tools. Of course, they are also a bit pricier.


One that I decided to invest in immediately was this jar opener. I was a bit skeptical, but I figured that $7.99 was an acceptable gamble. I took it home and tried it out.

This thing is like a miracle. I was able to get the lids off pimento jars (pretty much impossible for me) with no problem. My new jar of Hellman's mayo? A snap!

Best of all, I can get the lid off the "Yes" paste I use for making art collages. That alone made it well worth the price.




2 comments:

SuziQoregon said...

I do love me some great gadgets!!! Yay for finding just what you needed ;-)

auntie-c said...

Sweet! Nice to have a silly little happy be such a great find.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...