Saturday, June 26, 2010

Invite

I received an e-mail this week inviting me to consider submitting a painting for an upcoming art show in Jackson. The theme is "Paris" and I tried to think of what I could do with my present capabilities to paint something that would, at least, be in keeping with the spirit of this city.

Since my grape paintings have been popular, I decided to try adding a bottle of wine to my grapes. I was pleased with the result and submitted it for consideration. To my delight, it was accepted and it now sits, framed and ready for its' journey.

Now if it will just make its' way from the show to someone's home. And some money make its' journey into my pocketbook! :)

1 comment:

Linda said...

Congratulations! I'm so pleased for you. Hoping that it sells (I certainly think it should!).

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...