Friday, September 03, 2010

10 Things (Good and Bad) I Have Learned This Summer

1. I can live just fine being online less.


2. "Blame the victim" mentality is alive and well.


3. True friends don't make me fit in a box.


4. Physical challenges have made me more creative.


5. The husband's retirement is not a bad thing, especially since I got HIM a computer. 


6. Now that I get "Lifetime" I see what all the fuss about Project Runway is about.


7. I can still connect with old High School friends and we pick up where we left off 33 years ago.


8. I am basically a mellow person, but can and will defend myself if attacked. 


9. I am smarter than I think I am.


10. I am blessed beyond belief. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this, Karen! Hope you are having fun, every day. You are so insightful and I hope we get together one of these day. Hugs...Marci

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...