Monday, September 27, 2010

Corpus Christi

Wednesday, my husband and I are off to Corpus Christi, Texas to visit his oldest sister and her husband. I have never been to this city or their home and I am both nervous and excited. 


Hopefully, I have covered all my bases. I called Southwest to make sure I would have no trouble with my scooter, my BiPap,(bi-level positive airway pressure)  or my many medications. After my experience in Cleveland with my BiPap I am gun shy! I missed my flight while bomb sniffing dogs were called to make sure this device that helps me breathe at night was not an explosive device! 


So, I am praying for smooth airport experiences and enough energy to be able to enjoy this trip. 







2 comments:

Marla said...

Good for you! Have a wonderful time. I've never been to Corpus either, but I need to go because my brother and his family live there.

Linda said...

Wishing you smooth traveling.

Say Hi to Corpus for me. I did a stint there in the 90's. I loved it - especially Padre Island.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...