Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Said it Out Loud

Oh my.

I am usually a tactful person. At least I try to be. I try to think before I speak.

But today, exhausted from no sleep and effects of yesterday's anesthesia, I put my foot in it. I am not saying that what I accidentally said was not true. But this person makes everyone around her pay for any slight, real or perceived. It was not a deliberately thought out barb, just a truth that should have stayed in my mouth.

So, I pray for the wisdom to keep my mouth closed if I am not with it enough to temper what might come out of it!


3 comments:

auntie-c said...

Now I wish I'd answered my phone!

Hugs, hon.

Karen :) said...

It's OK! Everyone slips up sometimes,huh? :P

SuziQoregon said...

OK - we ALL know I can certainly relate to this ;-P

My mom used to tell me I only took my foot out of my mouth long enough to change feet.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...