Sunday, July 06, 2008

Thinking Positive

After a few days of wallowing, I am trying really hard to get my positive attitude back. Even with MG, concern over aging parents & temporary loss of singing voice, I do realize how blessed I am in the grand scheme of things.

A positive attitude is something I have to kind of "fake until I make" sometimes. I can't change any of the above situations, but having the worst possible outlook does not help anything.

Wouldn't it be nice if positive attitude could be bottled and sold at Wal-Mart?

Wonder how many people would buy it?

2 comments:

Eleanor said...

They DO! It's stuck between the whitening toothpastes and the anti-aging face lotion.

SuziQoregon said...

I'd buy 25 cases of it and send it to everyone on RML.

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...