Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cantata

As I type this, my choir is about to present their Christmas cantata. I am not in it. With all that is going on health wise, I am just not up to it. It feels strange, but I feel like I made the right decision. I was going to go hear it, but I decided not to even do that. I just don't feel like fighting for a parking spot, trying to figure out where to sit (Methodists are very proprietary about their pews), or dealing with people. Lame, I know.

So, I am sitting here importing Christmas CDs into my itunes library and trying to figure out how I can consolidate some of the clutter my husband complains about. I can't blame him. My art supplies take up a LOT of space in our tiny house.

I am enjoying just having the house quiet and being by myself.

I am telling myself that this is OK.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

It really IS ok my friend. You have so much going on sometimes you have to make choices - I know you know that of course but maybe it helps to hear it from someone else?

Hang in there!

xoxoxo

Karen :) said...

It does help to hear it from someone else! Thanks! :)

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...