Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Granna and the 'Rents

Today, three of the people I love most in this world are out of pocket.

My dad and sweet stepmom at flying off to Salt Lake City, where they will rent a car and drive to Montana. They both have some health issues, and I am just praying that none of them flare up during this trip! Stepmom is going to see one of her grandbabies for the very first time and is so excited she can hardly stand it. I am praying for uncomplicated flights and easy driving for them.

My sister's MIL, Granna is in Texas having a heart catherization. Granna represents security for me and has been a mama to me since mine died. The thought of losing her brings a level of sadness to me that is scary in its depths. She is one of the only people in my life who takes care of ME.

So many prayers for health and safety are going up this morning.

Many.

No comments:

Bah Humbug?

  I was messaging with a friend today and she said that she had some "Bah Humbug" going on, but she did not know why. That got me ...